https://www.cavemenstudios.com/coinhive.php

And enhanced the overall contrast on web site. Enjoy :D

Jeffrey

Re: Coinhive details & enhanced contrast

Post by Jeffrey » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:06 pm

Hello everyone,

And good job Ridge!

Now why is this so important to us:

Any outside revenue we receive outside the normal scope of our business is helping us grow!

With your support we will be able to further cut down operating costs and increase our focus on the actual programming side of things (where our focus should be:-) We want to offer our Games in a Free 2 Play model with cosmetic items only and that means we need to create our revenue from other avenues such as Funding, Backers, Donations and Cryptocurrency.

We can assure you that we will make our games, of that there is no doubt. The speed in which we can release them however, is dependent on the amount of support we receive.

And this is why I support our Coinhive as a medium to support us (Of course we will not say no to any backers out there wiling to donate directly:-) With Coinhive you can support us while working on your computer. YOU can set the intensity of your support manually and as long as you keep the tab open it will help us. I honestly think there is no easier way aside from donating Vertcoins, Bitcoins or Paypal.

And there is some support for us already! I think last I heard from Ridge is that we were close to 50 Million hashes so we are definitely getting some support from our backers and viewers.

We cannot thank you enough for this show of support.

Kind regards,

Wrench Crowbar